Well, finally I am uploading a few of the pictures from the wedding. I hope you enjoy them. My photographer took about 4,000 photos...can you believe that, I am still not completely finish looking through them.

The Mr & Mrs...I was so excited
At the reception, the x-mas decor matched our decor perfectly...

The Wedding Party - gotta have the formal church photo...

My Best Friend and Maid of Honor Kerry Mutter and I!!!
We are now Mr. and Mrs. Diaz, our family was established on December 6th 2008. We moved to Corona, CA in October of 2007 and we are enjoying every minute. We have our little one Leo, our dog who we just adore. We hope you enjoy our blog!!





4 comments:
Congratulations, Lucia! you looked so beautiful!
Everyone looked so beautiful! Especially the bride :) Congrats again!!
I wanna see MORE!
congrats and all the love and joy from my family to yours!
and P.S. you made a very beautiful bride!
soooo pretty!
Post a Comment