Well it has been awhile since I have blogged...The 2008 year ended well. Jose and I enjoyed our first Christmas as a married couple with our families and friends. We went to some gift exchange parties and enjoyed time with the family. Then we left on our honeymoon which was so relaxing and something really different for us. We went to Napa Valley and just enjoyed having a relaxing and romantic honeymoon. We wanted to stir away from the tropical scene sense that is something we do every year and we did and loved every minute of it.
We meet a lot of great people that were on their honeymoon as well, had great wine and made a lot of new memories together. We went on a hot air balloon ride which was such a thrill, I hate heights but I was very proud of myself that I got in the basket and was able to handle being 2,000 ft in the air. The going up part was easy it was coming down that was difficult below are a few pictures of the landing and you will see what I mean…Jose loved it and thought it was fun, me on other hand was freaking out a little. We also went on the Napa Valley Wine Train for dinner which I would recommend to everyone, great food and such a romantic ride in the vista dome. I put a few pictures of our trip to Napa and a few of our stops along the way up the coast.
Castello de Amorosa Winery



Tasting at Mumm Winery, sparkling wine


Napa Valley Wine Train - Vista Dome dinner car

Rubicon Estate Winery - Francis F. Coppola's Estate Winery

Goosecross Winery Tasting Room

Getting for our balloon ride

The landing - on our side

When we were in the air with the other balloons

At Hearst Castle the pool...

Hearst Castle

My number one guy!!
4 comments:
oh I looooove Napa. That's where Jason and I eloped to. So romantic. It looks like it was so much fun!
How did you like Hearst Castle? I loved that tour. Looks like a lovely time!
How fun!! I love your pictures! I've been to Hearste Castle!! Isn't it amazing!? I thought it was just beautiful..
Hearst Castle was great, I actually had been there before but Jose had never been so now he wants to go again and see all the tours...
Post a Comment