Friday, December 12, 2008

We are married!!

We tied the knot on December 6th 2008 at 2:00pm on the dot. After 6 years of being in each other’s lives we are officially husband and wife. I am so happy to have my best friend and the love of my life at my side for the years to come.

We have a video preview of our photos we got from our photographer the night of our wedding but I need to upload it to the site so you all can see it. I also got my photos from the wedding so look for those to come soon…most likely this weekend.

For those of you wondering Jose and I decided to take a few days off from work and relax and after Christmas we are heading away for our honeymoon. I can’t wait to relax and just enjoy each other’s company.

Until next time….

2 comments:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Yaaa Congrats!! I can't wait to see all the beautiful pictures!! I have a wedding present to give you when i come home at Christmas!

Karolyn said...

Congratulations to you both! Can't wait to see all the pictures, I'm sure they will be gorgeous!