Monday, December 6, 2010

Brazilian Blowout

I have wanted to get it done for awhile now but was waiting for someone I knew to get it done first. Once one of my firends had it done I made an appointment with her hair stylist right away.

So this past Friday I did it...I got the Brazilian Blowout!!! I love it!! My hair feels great and looks great. After 3 hours and having 6 inches cut off...it is so soft and so easy to work with. Doing my hair nomally takes so much time and effort and to get my hair straight well that is a process in it self but now...Lets just say I have more time to do other things.

Here are a few pictures of before and after. So if you are thinking about getting it done and have questions let me know. By the way it was less than $300.00!! Normally the rate is between $300 - $400 more if you have long hair, so I found a great deal!!!


Before - My hair long and curly

After - Straight (looks like the same length but it is less than when i had it curly)

1 comment:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Looks awesome! I am thinking about trying it to cut down on my morning routine!