Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Book Series!!!

Since I got my e-reader I have been on a mission to read at least one book a month and so far so good I am almost done with my third book…reading Eat Pray Love at the moment but before I get into that book anymore I have to post about the other two I finished it is part of a series by Carrie Ryan and I must say she is such a great writer…storyteller…I really enjoyed reading her books.

Book one is The Forest of Hands and Teeth which I totally finished within a matter of days (I felt like I was reading another twilight book but not as corny).


Book two The Dead-Tossed Waves took me a little longer but I really got into it once I got past the first section and now I can’t wait to read the third book The Dark and Hollow Places but of course I have to wait till March 2011…totally ready to read it now.




So if you haven’t heard of the series and want to get a taste of them check out her website!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I went to the website and read an excerpt and I'm hooked already!Will be getting that book soon :) Thanks for the recommendation!