
Here is the spec. on the Reader;
Thinner, smaller and lighter than most magazines, the Reader Touch Edition lets you access up to 350 (or more with memory expansion card slots) of your favorite books from anywhere. The intuitive 6" touchscreen display makes navigation a breeze, letting you turn pages with the swipe of a finger. An included stylus offers freehand highlighting and annotation. With support for multiple file formats including ePub and PDF, you can enjoy books from more places, including over one million eBooks available at the Sony Reader Store.
So if you love to read (like I do) or want to read but never have the time to go buy the latest book the Reader makes it so easy to pick up the habitat again.
We are now Mr. and Mrs. Diaz, our family was established on December 6th 2008. We moved to Corona, CA in October of 2007 and we are enjoying every minute. We have our little one Leo, our dog who we just adore. We hope you enjoy our blog!!





2 comments:
I have a Kindle, and you're right....by far one of the best purchases ever! I've used at so many random moments, the car wash, swim class, the dr.s office!
I know that you meant "definitely buy it" but I actually prefer that you spelled it as "defiantly buy it" it makes it sound like I'm doing something important.
Post a Comment