Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Huntington Garden

Wow it has been forever since I have blogged about anything…haha but boy do I have a lot to blog about. So much has been going on all good too!!

This past Sunday I ended up at the Huntington Gardens in San Marino with the ladies from work….let me tell you how great it is to have such great girlfriends around all the time…we have so much fun at work we still get together outside of work as if we haven’t seen enough of each during the week…my poor hubby, I spend more time with the girls from work than I do him. Anyway back to the Huntington…we went out there to celebrate Vivian’s 27th birthday at the Rose Tea Room and spend a day checking out the gardens. It was a few of the girls first time checking it out so we did the whole walk through which I love doing especially since its spring and with all the colors and textures that are going on in the gardens it is just amazing…I was very happy to finally see the Chinese Garden the last time I was there is was still under construction so of course it was one of the first of the gardens we got to check out.

By the way if you ever wanted to know if the Rose Tea Room at the Huntington is worth it let me just say we are planning on going again for the food and of course the TEA!!! It was so good and we had such a fun time, our server was great…super sweet and very on top of it. Side note…it isn’t as tame as most tea rooms have been in the past…small room lots of people but still was great…we didn’t have to tone down our voices since we can get pretty loud. Also be sure to have a reservation when you go for Tea makes for less waiting.

Enjoy the photos!!










1 comment:

Amanda said...

I LOVE that place. I was given a membership for Christmas so we've been going just about every other weekend. The kids love the childrens gardens.