So I have had a lot going on this summer and have totally left my blog on the sidelines. So I will do my best to update you all on what’s been going on in our life…it's been alot!
August was a really big month for us, we went to Mexico to visit the in-laws, our best bud and fellow Leo, Jeromy turned 30 (palm springs trip), Jose turned 30 (had a big party) and I snuck in turning 27…and I can’t believe we are already half way through September. Check out the posts below for all the details!!!
ENJOY!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are now Mr. and Mrs. Diaz, our family was established on December 6th 2008. We moved to Corona, CA in October of 2007 and we are enjoying every minute. We have our little one Leo, our dog who we just adore. We hope you enjoy our blog!!





No comments:
Post a Comment