Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New York, New York!!!

Well its official Jose and I are going to NEW YORK!!!! I am super excited since one we have never been before. Plus we get to see our best friends, Katie and Shahab. We are going for Memorial weekend, five full days to site see and visit with are friends, plus we are staying with them at their apartment on the 31st floor in the city. So the countdown begins, along with the planning.

On another note we are also going to Mexico again this year, but we won’t be staying in Cancun again since we have been there more than a few times. We fly out August 6th 2009 and stay until August 13th 2009. We may go to Playa de Carmen for a few days but mostly we will be staying in Jose’s family hometown of Cenotillo, Yucatán. It’s a small town in the jungle that I love to visit every year. His parents moved there back in February of 2008, so it’s a chance to visit with them and enjoy the town’s annual festival. The festival is about a week long of parties, dances and carnival. We normally go for two weeks but since we aren’t going to Cancun we decided to get there before the festival and enjoy being there with his family.

Side note we also got our tickets for the DODGER OPENING GAME!!!! I will make sure to post pictures from the home game opener.

So far our plans for the summer are starting off well.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

sounds like fun!! I've never been to NY, but it is on my list of places to visit!