Tuesday, February 10, 2009

January

January has been a good start to the year.
Work has been busy as usually it is never a dual moment there, the girls I work with are great so it makes even better. I really enjoy my job and I really enjoy all the projects that I am working on. I have such a unique opportunity to work across divisions so I have networked myself in a position to work in different areas.

Jose and I have spending time with our friends; we headed to mammoth on the 16th with one of the girls from work and stayed at her place, we took Leo along for the trip. It was his first trip to the snow and Jose’s first trip to Mammoth so it was a great quick trip to the mountain for the weekend.

Jose and I hosted a birthday party for our niece Jennavie who just turned 4 years old. We had a Disney Princesses theme which of course she picked and had a wonderful time. I have never had so many kids under 9 at my house at one time, I am really glad I never became a teacher, doing that every day is just not for me. We had about 20 kids and who knows how many adults…THANK GOD for the jumper that took a lot of energy out of the kids. I know for sure that Jose and I are not ready for kids right now, we can continue to enjoy having our niece over until we are ready for our own. But man just about everyone at that the party was asking when is it our turn for our own kids….I just kept saying we need more practice; we will live through Jennavie for a while longer. Plus we have Leo that is enough for me. Work and Jose are my main priorities right now. There are a few more promotions to be had and places to experience and memories to make before Jose and I start with baby number 1, I hope…that is the plan anyway. So to my family and friends that read my blog…give me at least two more years before you see little Diaz’s from me. But who knows what will happen that is just the plan for now.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

haha thats funny lu. im asked that question and im nlot even married!