Monday, November 3, 2008
Wedding Stuff
So the wedding is quickly approaching and we are down to about 5 weeks, 4 weekends to get things done and thanksgiving around the corner. Plus Jose and I have been in our house just over a year now, I can't believe we have been living together for so long doesn't seem like it at all. I guess that is a good thing. Here is a photo when we got the keys to our house.
This last weekend Jose and I didn't really get to do much for Halloween, he had to work late so I gave out candy with Leo (he dressed up as a Hot dog) and enjoyed a glass of wine. Saturday I went to Glen Ivy with a few of the girls from work since we all needed to distress with everything going on. Let me just say it was so nice to relax and not have to think about anything. I had a great message, facial and a good time with good friends. These good friends are even throwing me a bridal shower at work; I was so surprised when they told me. So my second bridal shower will be tomorrow so I hope to have some photos from that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are now Mr. and Mrs. Diaz, our family was established on December 6th 2008. We moved to Corona, CA in October of 2007 and we are enjoying every minute. We have our little one Leo, our dog who we just adore. We hope you enjoy our blog!!





2 comments:
awww it's getting close!! I just got your invitation today..they are so pretty!! I love your house btw! Very nice!!
Very lovely home you have. I am super duper happy for you both! How exciting!
Post a Comment