Monday, October 6, 2008
The wedding...
Okay so our wedding is getting closer we have about 9 weeks to get all the little details done and i am starting to freak out a little. I was doing great for awhile there. I was ahead of the game with everything booked but now work is tying me up more and my free time is now...well i have less of it. My bridal shower is this weekend and from there everything is a downhill tumble to the end...our wedding day. I am really excited it has been a long time coming...6 years but i wish i had a few more weeks to get things done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are now Mr. and Mrs. Diaz, our family was established on December 6th 2008. We moved to Corona, CA in October of 2007 and we are enjoying every minute. We have our little one Leo, our dog who we just adore. We hope you enjoy our blog!!





1 comment:
Hey Lucia! How exciting for you and Jose - what day are you getting married?
Post a Comment